XVIII J-PAS Meeting
XVIII J-PAS Collaboration Meeting
The XVIII J-PAS meeting will be held at the CEFCA headquarters in Teruel from 12th to 15th of December, 2022.
The meeting format will be in a hybrid format (participants can attend in person or virtually).
The program (TBD) will include invited and contributed talks. Both physical and virtual attendees will have the opportunity to make oral presentations.
A special session on Dec 15 will be dedicated to J-NEP synergies, with the participation of collaborators from other missions.
The meeting starts on Monday Dec 12 at 15:00 (we are planning a visit to the observatory on Monday morning for those interested). The meeting ends on Thursday Dec 15 at 19:00. We are planning a conference dinner on Tuesday or Wednesday. A more detailed agenda will be published soon.
Deadline for abstract submission and registration
November 25th, 2022
When registering, please specify whether you plan to attend in person or virtually and whether you need an invitation letter. There is no registration fee.
Scientific Organizing Committee
- Álvaro Álvarez-Candal (IAA,ON)
- Silvia Bonoli (DIPC)
- Simone Daflon (ON)
- José María Diego (IFCA)
- Renato Dupke (ON)
- Antonio Hernán-Caballero (CEFCA, chair)
- Carlos López Sanjuan (CEFCA)
Local Organizing Committee
- Tamara Civera (CEFCA)
- Alessandro Ederoclite (CEFCA)
- Juan Antonio Fernández Ontiveros (CEFCA)
- Antonio Hernán-Caballero (CEFCA)
- Stylianos Pyrzas (CEFCA)
- Carlos López San Juan (CEFCA, chair)
- Luisa Valdivielso (CEFCA)
Invited talks on synergies with J-PAS
- Andrea Merloni (MPE, Germany): Early Results from the eROSITA X-ray All-sky survey
- Christopher Willmer (U. of Arizona,USA): The North Ecliptic Pole Time Domain Field: NIR imaging and visible spectroscopy
- Rolf Jansen (U. of Arizona, USA): The JWST North Ecliptic Pole Time Domain Field: HST and JWST observations
- Matthew Pieri (LAM, France): The WEAVE-QSO Survey
- Josep Manel Carrasco (UB, Spain): Gaia/J-PAS synergies
- Kai Xiao (BNU, China): Recalibration of the J-PLUS DR3 photometry with LAMOST and Gaia
- Matthew Malkan (UCLA, USA): Observing Cosmic Evolution of Dust from Space: From Akari to JWST
Invited update talks
- Héctor Vazquez Ramió (CEFCA): JPCam commissioning status
- Alberto Moreno Signes (CEFCA): Analysis of JPCam calibration frames and getting ready for the reduction of J-PAS
- Carlos López-Sanjuan (CEFCA): J-PLUS Third Data Release
- Alessandro Ederoclite (CEFCA): Update on J-PAS survey strategy
- Carolina Queiroz (USP, Brazil): J-PAS Early Career Research Group
The XVIII J-PAS meeting program is available here.
Registration period is closed!
Accomodation information is available here.
Transportation & Travel Info
Transportation & Travel information is available here.